Photographers, MAU and stylist wishing to do a TFP collaboration with me please read.
Collaborations are a great way for creative’s to meet, share their skills and knowledge and help promote each others creative uniqueness in our community.
From time to time I get requests to do TFP collaborations from all sorts of aspiring and creative professionals but I do not accept all requests simply for reasons that their vision may not be what my vibe is or it is something I have already achieved at my studio. In saying that I am open to new ideas and challenges so let me know what your vision/concept is in detail with refence to inspiration images and a link to your current work such as websites, Instagram and facebook.
What I offer;
- Underwater stunt modelling in pool or ocean either duck diving or with scuba dive buddy for air. Note: I am a certified scuba diver and a skilled free diver.
- Long bath, blow-up pool or pool shoots. I own a blow-up portable pool for top shots and have connections to access pools for shooting in during the warmer seasons. I also have the materials, fabrics, weights and props to add in the water.
- Ariel hoop modelling for acrobatic displays. I own an ariel hoop that can be hung from suspension cable for safety, I am beginner level of this sport.
- On request I can do my own makeup, styling and hair, sometimes I prefer to do one or all three depending on the dynamics of the shoot.
- Attire, wigs, props and materials that help the overall aesthetic of the project. See Alice's Wardrobe of my costumes and props which I use for my clients photography sessions. I only have 5% of my stuff up online so if you are after something you cannot see in Alice's Wardrobe just ask.
- Literally hundreds of dresses!
- I do offer fine art nude modelling in the genre of fine-art photography which depicts the nude human body with an emphasis on form, composition, emotional content, and other aesthetic qualities while not revealing the lower personal area. It must be artistic, something you would see on a wall in a corporate firm or a public display.
What I DO NOT do;
- Erotic nude modelling; which is different from fine art modelling.
- Photo shoots in some of my hand made created costumes as these are the property of The Enchanted Alice brand where I am entertainer.
What I expect for TFP/TFF from all individuals whom collaborate on a project with me;
- Our logos of model and photographer should be on the final edited released images at all times.
- Booking for a paid shoot/project comes with a contract signed by both parties for the use and release of the image for commercial and/or business exposure purposes. Paid shoots are not TFP, they are different in nature and photos released are treated differently.
- TFP images/film we create together are not to be used for financial gain without my sole permission (e.g. selling the work at an exhibition, magazine submissions for profit, commercial use). If it is for financial gain as a commercial purpose then I am to be hired for my time as a paid booking and a quote will be formulated according to the needs of the project.
- All TFP from the shoot are to be shared with me before confirming the finals for editing and before any image gets published publicly.
- Any TFP image we or as a team collaborate on, photographers name, model, MAU and stylist MUST and ALWAYS be credited where the image is displayed such as web, print, social media and/or other.
- TFP means (Time For Print) the photographer agrees to provide the model with a certain number of pictures of selected photographs from the session, and a release or license to use those pictures in return for my time.
- TFP I expect digital copies of RAW and JPG from the selected images we edit with logo and no logo on the images. Exposure of the edited images will be with our both our logos.
- TFF means (Time For Film) the cameraman agrees to provide the model with the final edited footage in high quality from the session, and a release or license to use the film in return for my time.
If you agree with the above and agree to respect each other in the collaboration process to take every effort to promote those whom collaborated where ever the final content is to be displayed publicly and privately than we have a fair playing field to collaborate.